Are you looking for an easy way to remove mats from your Shih Tzu’s coat? If so, then Chris Christensen Ice on Ice Detangler Dog Spray is the perfect solution! This spray is specifically designed to help remove mats and tangles from your pup’s fur, leaving it soft and manageable. Here’s how to use
1. Start by brushing your pup’s coat to remove any loose fur and tangles.
2. Once you’ve brushed out the coat, spray the Chris Christensen Ice on Ice Detangler Dog Spray liberally onto the mats and tangles.
3. Allow the spray to sit for a few minutes to give it time to penetrate the mats and tangles.
4. After a few minutes, use a wide-toothed comb to gently comb out the mats and tangles.
5. If the mats and tangles are still stubborn, spray the area again and allow it to sit for a few more minutes before combing it out.
6. Once the mats and tangles are removed, brush your pup’s coat to remove any excess product.
Using Chris Christensen Ice on Ice Detangler Dog Spray is an easy and effective way to remove mats and tangles from your Shih Tzu’s coat. With regular use, you’ll be able to keep your pup’s coat looking and feeling its best!
Check out Your Divine Pups Youtube Channel – for more tips on grooming your divine pup!
Want to know why it may be worth it to have a professional grooming appointments? This article by the AKC explores just that!