GETTING YOUR PUPPY HOME
We have different available options for you to pick up your puppy.
1. Pick up in Texas: We will arrange for a time to meet you in League City Tx
2. Ground Transportation (under 600 miles): Have your puppy transported to you via car with a pet nanny.
3. Meet at (IAH) or (HOU): You can fly to us and we will deliver at your hotel or airport.
4.Flight Nanny (USA & Puerto Rico): Have your puppy flown to your nearest airport in the cabin with a chaperone.
NOTICE FROM PUPS ON THE FLY-FLIGHT NANNY SERVICE
- FULL DISCLAIMER. We do travel STANDBY, unless a confirmed flight has been arranged. This means there is a possibility that we MAY need to change the flight itinerary or airport at any point during the delivery based upon the number of seats available on the plane. This does not occur often and is not something to be overly concerned with. Our rate for same-day deliveries is very high. ALL puppies must be under 20lbs and be able to fit in a soft sided carrier that will be placed underneath the seat in cabin.
- Typically you give us 2 dates that work for both the client/breeder, breed of the puppy, age and expected weight of the puppy during the time of delivery, and the airports you want us to pick up and deliver to. We primarily service major airports. Pups On The Fly flight nannies are notified and we schedule your delivery.
- It could take less than 1 day and up to 3 days for your delivery request to be processed and scheduled. Once the flight information is confirmed by the Pups On The Fly coordinator we will send the booking party the flight information.
- After the flight itinerary has been confirmed with all parties, the party responsible for payment will secure the delivery date with a NON REFUNDABLE deposit. The form of payment will be arranged with the booking party and the Pups On The Fly coordinator.
- Your scheduled pet nanny will reach out to both parties via group text once the date has been secured. Delivery details will be provided including meet up times and locations.